CSCA members are encouraged to submit abstract for this year’s annual meeting of the American Scientific Affiliation (July 28–31, 2017 at the Colorado School of Mines in Golden, Colorado).
ABSTRACT DEADLINE: February 15, 2017
This year’s meeting theme is “Exploring New Heights for Science & Stewardship,” and it will also feature the latest research in other areas of physical, biological, and agricultural sciences, and engineering and technology education relating to the theme.
- ASA Scholarships: A number of members have graciously provided funding for a limited number of scholarships. Scholarships are available to early career and student ASA members on a first-come, first-served basis. (All CSCA members are ASA members.) Detailed information and application are available under the Annual Meeting tab on the ASA website.
- CSCA Scholarships: For student members of the CSCA, our own scholarship is also an option.
Details & Submission Form Here
TOPICAL AREAS FOR ORAL AND POSTER SESSIONS
- Energy, Water, and Environment: Technical presentations on uses, sources, and transmission/ distribution of energy; research on water, air, land, wildlife, and ecology overall
- Ethics and Economics of Creation Care/Sustainability: Presentations focused on the ethics and economics of energy, water, environment, and people
- Educating Students and Faculty: Presentations on new ideas in educating Christian students about science and technology, secular faculty about Christianity, and science education in churches and home schools
- Engineering and Applied Technology: Technically focused presentations on engineering research or projects, technology in service to the poor
- Exploring Physical Sciences: Geology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, other earth sciences
- Exploring Biological and Agricultural Sciences: Medical research, life sciences, plant and soil science, other agricultural research
- Theology and Other Areas: Theological and philosophical insights