Here you will find a list of upcoming conferences related to science and religion. If you know of one not listed below, feel free to submit it to Mark McEwan (email@example.com). (Not limited to Canada)
"Integral Ecology for the Common Good: Catholic Perspectives on Science, Sustainability, and Justice"
- Thu, Mar 22, 2018 - Fri, Mar 23, 2018
- St. Thomas More College, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- A conference examining issues at the intersections of Catholic traditions, science, sustainability, and social justice. This conference will draw an interdisciplinary group of scholars.
"From Sea to Sea… to Sky! Science & Christianity in Canada"
- Fri, May 11, 2018 - Mon, May 14, 2018
- Trinity Western University, Langley, BC
"Bioethics & Biotechnology"
- Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - Mon, Jul 30, 2018
- Gordon College, 255 Grapevine Rd, Wenham, MA
- Call for Abstracts (DEADLINE: Wed, Feb 28, 2018)
- DEADLINE EXTENDED
Disclaimer: While CSCA strives for excellence, it is always possible that, by mistake, we might list a conference associated with a predatory/deceptive publisher. Unfortunately, there are money-seeking organizations that prey on inexperienced scholars. These groups will produce journals (usually open access) and even host conferences under the guise of peer-review and legitimate academic interests. Click here for more information on deceptive journals.
There is no need to check up on conferences hosted by prominent, well-known, trusted science-religion groups, such as ASA, CSCA, Biologos, Christians in Science (CiS), the Ian Ramsey Centre, etc. But if you don’t recognize and trust the organization, CSCA recommends checking into it before registering or submitting anything.