From CSCA / ASA
CSCA’s YouTube Channel – many lectures on science and faith around Canada have been recorded and posted here.
CSCA’s “Faith and Science, Eh?” Pamphlets – we have created a number of pamphlets on science-faith topics — free to print and distribute!
CSCA works with ASA in producing a quarterly peer-reviewed scholarly journal, Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith. The current editor is James Peterson, past president of CSCA.
- A number of resources provided by our American counterpart, the American Scientific Affiliation:
- God and Nature, ASA’s web magazine
- The Newsletter of the ASA & CSCA
- ASA’s YouTube Channel (there are also many recordings available from past ASA meetings at asa3.org)
- Christian Women in Science (CWiS), a group within the ASA
Other Resources on Science & Christianity
Free Online Course: “Science & Religion 101” – Denis O. Lamoureux
- Introduction to Instructor (5 mins): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRJPcT_sMF4
- Overview of Topics (15 mins): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLcBgf6D114
- “This course examines the nature of both science and religion and attempts to explore the possible relationships between them. The primary purpose is to dispel the popular myth that science and religion are entrenched in a never-ending conflict. As a result, this course argues that if the limits of both science and religion are respected, then their relationship can be complementary.”
Center for Theology and the Natural Sciences
Reasons to Believe
Science, Religion and Technology Project
A Rocha Canada
Affiliation of Christian Biologists
Affiliation of Christian Geologists
Christian & Scientific Association of Kenya
Christian Engineering Conference
Christian Medical and Dental Society
Cristãos na Ciência (Christianity and Science in Brazil)
Christians in Science (CiS)
Institute for the Study of Christianity in an Age of Science and Technology (ISCAST)
The Interdisciplinary Encyclopedia of Religion and Science
Network of Christian Scholars
The Well (a website designed to support women in graduate and professional schools and women faculty as they seek, in their full and complex lives, to be followers of Christ)
Please also see who we are following with our Twitter account.
I’m having fun searching the various links and journals etc. What a wonderful tool for our students around the world to study with the best as they read through this, ASA, CiS etc.